- To assist you in planning your Christian wedding.
- To share God's love for you in Jesus Christ for the awakening or strengthening of your faith for salvation.
- To guide you in honoring Christ with your responding love by conforming your marriage to his design and Word.
- To alert you to the potential marital problems you may experience together.
- To impart scripturally sound, practical information to you, which, by the power of God's love and Word, will enable you to work through your problems for a mutually pleasing, lifelong marriage.
- To encourage you to commit yourselves to your marriage for life and to make it the best it can be, not for yourselves, but for the benefit of your mate and to glorify God, your Savior.
Return to the Premarital Documents page.